Sunday, February 15, 2009

terijane.com - argh!

terijane.com is turning out to be a real learning (or rather, not-learning) experience! Evidently I am NOT currently tech-savvy enough to figure out how to get the web page up and manage it. I know, I know, not a huge surprise to those of you who know me, but in the spirit of "why the hell not?" I am working at it, with the help and support of my whole famdamily and any strangers I can hook in off the street...thank goodness the blog was so easy to do! I am loving the blog even more after trying to figure out the geekspeak that passes for instructions when you push the help button when working on the web page. Argh.

Yet, I really, really want a web site, so you can expect lots more whining about how hard it is and how long it is taking, until I (well, really, we, my son Jayme and husband Mike and anyone else I can rope into helping or doing it for me) get it up and running. My very first post here was about old hippies learning new tricks, and the blog was deceptively easy to set up and use, I really did do it all by myself!...but the original question is still reverberating out there in space -- "Can she do it?" so stay tuned... .

A picture, just for fun:



Detail from a silk scarf, procion mx dyes (yellow/bronze/red areas) with indigo edges. When I pulled this one out of the indigo pot and unwrapped it, I had to let out a WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment