Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check out my slideshow!

Slideshow! At the bottom of this blog, you will find pics of silk scarves that I created last semester...the pics don't do them justice, but since I am NOT a photographer, they will have to do! I will be showing off various art projects in that space, as the new semester gets underway...and once terijane.com gets up and running, you can visit there and see everything I am up to (at least, in the artistic sense).

I'm really excited about starting the Spring semester at Mendocino Community College...classes in art & craft marketing, the history of textile arts, fabric printing and dyeing and the Feldenkraiss Method promise to keep me busy. 'Cause we all need more stuff to do, right? That's why I also started a blog, 'cause my day just wasn't busy enough -- or I needed another reason to put off housework and chores. Those of you who know me (or have seen my house), know the real motive here, hehe... .

Off to do some of those aforementioned chores, have a lovely day!



1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow Mom! The silks are luscious!! But I'm not sure if I believe the exercising part of this page... you go gal!

    ReplyDelete